Dark patches around penis, scrotum due to intense itching during summer. Which cream can be used?

Dear Dr.Rohit Batra Good evening, I am a 28 years Male From Hubli (Karnataka), I am a Medical representative working for Abbott India Pvt Ltd, I have a Dermatological Problem that I have a dark patches around Penis , Scrotum (around the under wear area) this is because of my bad itching habit due to heat in summer season which later lead to a dark patches, first few months I thought that this will slowly go off but It is not going, Presently I don t feel any-kind of itching but I feel that this will effect my sexual life in future. Please guid me which topical cream to be applied. Thank you E.Mail ID YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012