Dark patch on penis, not painful, do masturbate everyday. Is this damaging me or is it normal?

a few months ago i noticed a slight dark patch on my penis near the vein that runs through the foreskin it hasnt increased in size it is not painful or irritating , at first i thought it was a friction burn( i know it sounds ridiculous) which i why i havent sought medical advice yet but it hasnt gone. i do masturbate everyday is this damaging me or is it normal.I am a 20 year old male with a reasonable diet ( slightly underweight )
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013