Dark nipples, heavy breasts, bleeding and abdominal pain. Miscarriage?

hi I was experiencing signs of pregnancy my nipple were black and the whole breast was heavy,five days back I drink freshen and I experienced bleeding the following day, its not heavy like menstruation but what worries me is abdominal pains. Its been five days now. Does it mean I lost my baby, I am no longer experiencing the sign and symptoms of pregnancy. Can freshen causes bleeding during pregnancy? I only drink the recommended amount
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013