Dark mark below eye due to iron wire hit, tried various creams, doesn t go. How to treat it ?

Hello, I am 15 years old, and when I was 1 yr old then aincident happend that I pulled the iron wire and It fell on my eyes. I can see properly but the thing is there is a dark mark below my eye I hate that and everyone makes fun f mein school :(( feel very bad what to do?? I tries creams and other things but no use and doctorssay that when i'll growthey will do plastic surgery plz i don't want that how can I treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013