Dark lump on labia. Bleeding when disturbed. Had vaginal varicosity. What are your thoughts?

I have a pin-head sized dark bump on my labia . I am a mother of 4 who recently gave birth to a large baby and know my body weel. This is a new occurrence. I had vaginal variscocities and have thought about several possibilities. My midwife saw me a few months back and examined it and thought it was the beginning of a mole. Since seeing her, it has changed a little. It has become dark a little hard like a small scab formed at the top and bled a little since I messing with it. When it bled it became soft on top more like a skin tag. If it is a mole, it is symmetrical and does not look like the abcd mole checklist when looking for dangerous moles . What are your thoughts. It is not painful, but it s right in a place where it rubs a lot.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012