Dark long hair over the body, information on laser treatment

Hi, i am a 14years old teenage girl and since i am 11 years old, i have dark and long hair everywhere. when i say everywhere, it really is everywhere! the only places i have none are on my fingers, the inside hand , the bottom of my feets and on my ears. i have some one the face but they are mostly blond so its not a problem for now. but i would like to know a method like laser or something that diffinatly will take hair oh places i dont need like the belly , boobs, back and but crack. i would like to know the price and where to get the information for it.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012