Dark lines on pregnancy test may relate to double pregnancy?

HI, I am now 7 weeks pregnant. I have a question that may sound stupid but I would like to tell you a little bit of history. I was taking ovulation tests. I can also feel when I am ovulating and can tell which side. At the time of conception I was ovulating on both sides at the same time. I was able to get a dark positive 6 days before my expected period or 10 days po. I am hopeful for twins and wondered if the darkness of the pregnancy test would an anyway relate to a double pregnancy. I ve had other children and have never gotten a dark positive I am a week or two over. My sister is also pregnant and due two weeks sooner than I am and we did an experiment and tested together when i was about 2 days over and she was 18 days over and my test showed up much darker than hers. Same brand and everything. Just hoping for the twinners but what s your thought?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013