Dark line on lower lips, face sore, spreading over upper lips. Suggest possible cure?

Hi, over the last 2 years I have developed a dark line around my lower lip, this started as a freckle and spread. I went to see a dermatologist who said this could possibly be down the the pill. She gave me some cream but made my face so sore. This line has now started on my top lip and seems to be starting under my eyes. Please help x
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Pigmentation of skin can be seen in various condition.
pills can also be one of the cause.
There are various modalities to treat this.
The most common is depigmenting agent.
Even LASERS can be used to some extent.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

If the lesions persist, please meet a dermatologist for final diagnosis
Thank you