Dark lesions on ear lobe and canal. Biopsy shows hemangioma. Headache, earlobe twitching, heat sensitive

hi, i have a query regarding my mothers condition.she has dark reddish purple raised lesions on her right ear lobe and ear canal ,this ear is larger in size than the other one and she has it for almost 25 years now, her biopsy report showed that it is heamangioma where as iv read that it only occur in kids and disappears with age but she developed it in her middle age.her eyesight and hearing both are being affected and she complains of headach and twitching in the earlobe and it is very heat happened twice that one of those sores ruptured and bled for hours.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012