Dark joints and knuckles, roughness, white dots on hands. Opinion?

Hi, i ve noticed that the skin on my hands looks really weird. first off the joints on my fingers and my knucles are a darker shade and they feel a bit rougher. i also have many little white dots on my hands... i had a doctor tell my i had pityriasis versicolor because i also broke out with white dots on my face but i was treated for that with oral yeast infection pills and barmicil and it went away on my face but my hands still have white dots what is your opinion about all this?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012