Dark, itchy spot under the chin causing intense pain. How can I get rid of it?

IM A 25 YEAR OLD AFRICAN AMERICAN LADY. ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO I HAD A CHILD. DURING MY PREGNACEY I BEGAN TO GROW TRUMENDISE ABOUT OF HAIR UNDER MY CHIN . I TRIED EVERYTHING TO REMOVE IT FOR IT TO JUST COME BACK THE NEXT DAY. NOW I HAVE DARK SPOT ALL INDER MY CHIN. IT IS SO EMPARSING. HERE LATELY IT HAS BEGIN TO CAUSE ME PAIN AN IT ITCH . BUT MY QUESTION IS CAN A DERMOTILIST HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM. I DON’T HAVE ANY INSURACE ONLY MEDICAID.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Jul 2012
Dear Cherika...trust you mean 'tremendous ammount' of hair grew under your chin during your last pregnancy. I dont know if insurance covers your particular 'hair' issue. Laser treatment of the right sort wil help sort your problem out. Might i suggest if too expensive in your country, you get it sorted out when on a holiday. We will be happy to help you out should you travel to Bangalore, India. Regds & wish you speedy recovery Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD Dermatologist & Cosmetologist, Bangalore, India