Dark discharge, not due for periods, had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Hi my name is Sarah. I was on my period 2 weeks ago and was quiet heavy. I then was ovulating and had unprotected sex (not a good idea I know). I have starts to have strange belly pains, tender breasts, constipation , slight norsea and I am always tired. Also I went running today and it felt like something was pushing down in my belly, it hurt. In addition, I am not due for another two weeks but I started to have dark brown almost black thick discharge . This has been happening the past thew days but only for 10 mins then it will stop an happen again and then stop. I also found a lot of dark brown stringy discharge and I have never had this before. I know when you have clear discharge it means your ovulating but this was far from clear. I m not due for another 2 weeks and this is really odd. Could I be pregnant? I would have took a test but I really can t afford one! Please reply ASAP! Sarah
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012