Dark complexion over cleavage, armpits. What can I use to lighten the tone?

i am really wondering why my cleavage is black or rather darker than my complection. it started when i was 18y/o. i am now 22. it is not itchy nor scaly. what can this be? and what can i use to lighten my complection on that part? my underarm/armpit is also really dark because when i was young i used a deodorant and i didn t know that it already expired. after i used that deodorant it started itching and became really red. then after few days i became so wet and itchy to the point that i can t stop scratching it. now it is so dark that it s like a shade of dark brown but my complexon is like khaki/light brown/peach.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012