Dark complexion, marks, scars, itching. Taking ferrous abscorbate for anemia. Treatment for allergy?

im 22yrs old 3 yrs back i was advised by a doctor to take orofer xt over dose (ferrous abscorbate) since i was anemic it was wen i was 18 or 19 and i took it for 1 year or so at that time i felt fresh, healthy and refreshed everyday by taking it even though i dont take much healthy food and there wer drastic change in my complexion also from wheatish to fairer skin , clear and glowing skin.after some days i found dat its not necessary to continue any more and stoped it. and there was a reverse swing in my life and worsened my situation dat i have turned fully dark after a couple of month of discontinuation. and also with gradual develpoment of marks, scars, dark spots and allergies. i m suffering from more than 2 yrs. i consulted few doctors who adviced me to take certain tablets like zifi 200mg and many more with made no help but just worsening it more and more but then i just got rid off itching. later my cousins advice me to get a try through herbal remedies like taking aloe vera juice and amla juice which are also free from side effects . i took it for a 3 months or so its been just ok and helped in little reduction. but then stil i suffer from dark complextion, marks ,scars etc stil i didnt get my normal skin colour as earlier. im depressed and losing confidence in myself because i still suffer from those problems please advice
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012