Dark complexion, due to playing in sunlight. Suggest me some good medicine?

doc i need some chemical formula to get fairer bec my complexion is really very dark due to playing in sun light and i have been tolerating humiliation and racism from my child hood so i don t brother for any draw backs i just need to get fair so please sujjest me something frequent in action that i could get my personality a good charm
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
hi im dr satya
welcome to health care magic
suntan is common in dark complexioned individuals.
discrimination does exist in every walk of life, poor and rich, short and tall, dark and fair,
they may call names but do not overreact.
wash your face regularly and use mild steroid lotions initially to overcome sun damage.
consult a dermatologist for better results.
thank you,
dr satya