Dark colored vaginal spotting, headaches and stomach aches after having depo injection. Any remedy for this?

am currently using depo injection . I was told about the possible side effects but I did not get anything apart from headaches and stomach aches. However, after 2 months, I experienced vaginal bleeding/spotting (dark coloured). Eventhough not much comin out but its almost a week now and I am not sure what to do. Is there a way to stop the bleeding/spotting? My vagina kind of hurt when my partner and I had sexual intercourse, not severe but it was uncomforttable at the time, and after I had bright coloured blood instead of the dark colour before. Is that normal for it to be hurting? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer