Dark colored skin around private parts. Clean it daily. How to get rid off it?

how can i get rid of the dark colored skin around my private parts. i notice they only get like that when i dont douche or wash with a rag everyday. and when i dont douche/wash my private parts with a rag/pouf and just with my hand and soap and water thats when i start getting dark skin down there. how should i wash down there to get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Hi there,
I can understand your concerns,the thing is that it all depends upon the skin Color and type aswel if your complexion is brown or dark then it's something natural for the private parts to be darker.
Similarly it also depends upon the hormonal imbalance like for example in pregnancy due to hormonal changes these area can get darker than usual.
So as long as you keep the areas clean and there is no other associated illness or symptom you can leave it alone,because in my knowledge there is no specific medication or a procedure which can change the Color.
I hope that will help.