Dark circles under eyes, dark marks on face. Alternative for Niltan cream?

Hi, I live in England and I used the Niltan cream Dr. reddy s product in India and bought some back with me to London can you please tell me what alternative cream I can use for my face, I have dark circles under my eyes and so many marks and matches on my face and I am 53 years old. Can you please suggest some cream that I can use. I also come up in spots now and then. My skin on my face is sensitive so please suggest accordingly.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Thanks for the information posted .
I would suggest you to use Vitamin C based serum for the dark circles twice a day . This would suit your skin well as you have a sensitive skin .
Thanks and take care