Dark circles, loss of concentration, foggy perception, nose block, unstable body temperature. Mild relief with sinus, BP medicines. Root cause?

Good day, I am a 27 year old male and have been suffering the following symptoms for months now: - Dark circles that do not leave, even when using cream. -Loss of concentration, finding it difficult to maintain a consistent thought. -Weak memory . -Foggy perception , as if living in a dream (foggy brain?) -Feeling heavy, and tired. -Do not feel refreshed even when just have woken up. -Finding it hard to speak coherently, as if my mouth stumbles when trying to pronounce a letter, this comes and goes on a daily basis. - My voice becomes raspy, weak and breaks after I exercise. -Feel sleepy when on a long road, and when on the PC at times. -Blocked nose throughout the day. -Unstable body temp. at times. - Weakened/altered sense of smell and taste, eggs , meat, some veggies and perfumes smell/taste different than they used to. I have gone to both, a NET specialist and a Physican. The NET doctor helped cure my inflamed sinuses (at the time) by giving me antibiotics once and about 3 Nasonex bottles over a period of 3 or so months (I have heard that they can lead to alteration of the smell and taste senses, is that true?). Then I went to the Physican and had tests done for my Thyroid, Iron levels, and Vitamin B12 and D levels, all of which were in good shape, save for the vitamins, and my blood pressure which he later noticed. He eventually gave me medicine for my blood pressure (Concor COR 2.5 mg) and Vitamin B12 (Methycobal 500ug) and Vitamin D (One-Alpha 1mcg Alfacalcidol). The blood pressure medicine helped relieve some of the symptoms such as the unstable body temp. and heavy/tired feeling but did not cure them completely. Worthy of note, my workplace is a bit far from the city so for my breakfasts and lunches I do not have access to meals other than ones that mostly contain Carbs, sandwiches, for 5 days of the week for about a year now. I hope you can spot the problem for me as these symptoms have made my day to day life difficult and tedious. Thanks alot.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012