Dark circles, fatigue, weak erections, pimples due to masturbation habit. Any good homeopathic medicines to quit ?

Hi, I am a 26 yrs old from India. I have been doing masturbation for the past four years. I masturbate for roughly 3-4 times a week. For the past one year, I have notice following effect on my body: Dark circles and hollow eyes Fatigue Mental irritation Excessive sexual desire Weak erections Easy semen loss Poor digestion Pimples on face Weight gain , etc. I sincerely want to quit this habbit, as I feel that is has impacted by physical appearance and health and offcourse the social life. Please suggest some good homeopathic medicines. I have heard about Staphysagria. Arnica Montana and Agnus Castus, etc. I would be extremely greatful for help...
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012