Dark circles around the eyes, pigmentation on the cheeks. Prescribed with flutivate cream. Is it safe?

hello doctor! I have dark circles around my eyes especially towards the T point .I have tried various cosmetic lotions but to no result.I also have pigmentation on the sides of my cheek which are hereditary.I recently met a doctor at a party who suggested i use FLUTIVATE on these areas.But he was a little casual so i wanted to confirm! I also have oily skin and get periods during PMS which almost get clear by the time next one is due!! But they have left ugly scars on my chin which is a big bother! please help.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012