Dark circles around the eye, thinning of semen. Can I use gonadil tablets?

SALAAM Dear sir! i have my health problem my semen becomes very thin and i have low sex drive sexual weakness which is have and also my eye become very dark dark eye circles is on my eyes my health is very bad because of sexual weakness plz tell me that what can i do for make thick semen can i use Gonadil f tablets??? my semen is becomes as thin as a drops of water..?????
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
for the eyes use cotton soaked in cold water on the eye area while sleeping or resting.

pls go for a semen analysis. if it is normal, u neednot worry about thickness of semen. it varies from person to person.