Dark circles around eyes, recommended Cosglo cream. Face looks dull, 22 yrs old. Permanent cure ?

hello sir . i am 22 now and i have dark circles arond my eye so my doctor recommeded me with cosglo cream.. my doubt is that my face all ways look dull n no freshness with some black patches like sun tan so i was advise to apply dipnate cream but i have satisfaction with that result. can i apply this same cosglo cream over my face to overcome that problemor suggest me with some other cream to look my face fresh??? thanks in adavance .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013