Dark circles around eyes due to stress, incorrect studying habits. Taking protein with selenium vitamin zinc. Cure?

hiiee..i m 22 years old....i have extremly daek circles around my eyes since past 8 last few years they have become more worse.(might be due to stress and my wrong eating and studying habits of studying till very late hours during period of one year when i was preparing for exams) eyes appear face always look sick and tired..I sleep for 8 hours.i have been taking protein with selenium vitamin zinc and mineral capsules since one year but there is no improvement...please help me
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013