Dark circles, allergies. Is the dark circle due to allergy medication?

I have had dark circles for quite a few years now,they look like bruises.They seem to be getting worse.My self confidence level is very low,and it would make me so happy to be free of these dark circles! Can they be treated or do I have to worry about these being permanant? I am 24 years old.There is no one else in my family who has them. I have seasonal allergies,but I take allergy medicine 10 mg. I could take a higher dosage of allergy medicine,but I know that wont cure my circles. I get sleep, and try to eat better and drink plenty of water and exercise. Any help is apperciated!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013