Dark circles. Suggested melaglow. Should I apply to eye region or to face also?

Hello Doctor, I am Archana from India. I am suffering from dark circles for thr past 2 years. My job is to work in the system atleast for 9 hrs. so cudnt avoid. But I was suggested to use a cream called melaglow by a dermatologist . Can i apply it under my eyes or should i apply it on my face too?? pls guide me as some are saying no use of that cream too.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012

Melaglow can be applied all over the face and even under the eyes.

It is an effective cream and can be used safely.

It's to be used at night daily.