Dark circle. What skin cream can i apply where laser treatment is done?

Dear doctor, Please recommend me the skin cream which can be used over the area where laser treatment was done and still laser marks were left there and m having dark circles also. So please suggest me the possible treatment which can be easily applied. Your kind consideration will be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Thanks for the query posted .
You should apply a Vitamin C based Serum on the area for both the laser mark area as well as the dark circles.
Vitamin C serum have multiple benefits and can help in the pigmentation and the marks as well.