Dark burn patch on face. Done chemical peeling. What can I do?

hi i have a dark burn patch on the face as a result of using an expired antibiotic spray. I did 5 session of chemical peeling but nothing. it is on the face and i am super ultra depressed with a big patch. what can i do? i as well have fordyce spots that is 80% covering the upper lip and 10% covering the lower lip and the spots are traveling day by day to cover larger areas of the lips. they told me laser might cause a scar but i am desperate, what can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013