Dark bump near bikini line after shaving. Puss came out on squeezing. What is it?

i have a dark spotted bump, grayish in color, close i have a dark spotted bump, grayish in color, close to my bikini line. it formed a few days after i had shaved that area. at first i thought it may have been an ingrown hair , but now im starting to worry a bit. it has the same feel to it as a deep forming pimple , the only difference is no top formed. i squeezed it anyway to deflate it and a thick puss came out of it, yellowish white in color. i cleaned the area and applied an ointment. the bump, along with the discoloration, is still there a month later. and yet again i have had to squeeze it to deflate it and elevate the pain. im not sure what it is now, i dont know if its an infected hair or what. can anyone give me an idea?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed secondary infection over the bikini area. These areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. You can apply an antibiotic cream such as gentamycin cream. Antibiotic tablets are must such as ciprofloxacin and metronidazole under medical advise. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Do not worry you will be alright soon. I advise you specifically to not pinch or pop the area.