Dark brownish vaginal discharge post sex, had chlamydia in the past. What could the cause be?

hi my name is chasity i have a dark brownish discharge comeing from my vagina and i was lil embarresed by it i was with a guy an he gave me claumidia a std an i think that how u spell it but anyways i had got treated for it an thats been several months ago an my doc said after 2 weeks i could have sex again so i did but here recentley i have noticed brown discharge an i was wondern what may cause that because it has never did that before soo please could u tell me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear madam,
you have not mentioned whether you had protected sex or not as it is very important you might have contacted infection from your partner again so please undergo investigation like HIV,VDRL mean while you can use vaginal pessaries like betadine before going to bed see you family gyncologist once
Advice-
never have un-protected sex as it leads to number of sexually transmitted diseases.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Satyadev Singh's  Response
Dear madam,
Advice-