Dark brown spotting, missed periods, stomach bloating, back pain, cramps. Pregnancy test done. Reason?

Hi my name is Trini i have not gotten my period in 2 to 3 months. I usualy always on timen the month after my last period i spotted a dark brown blood for a few days. Since than i havent recieved my peirod. Do you have any answers to what it could be. I have taken 2 pregnancy tezt and they come out negative Ive got bloating in my stomach and back pains along with cramps . And its starting to scare my. The only thing thy seems to keep growing is my stomach
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012