Dark brown spotting for two weeks after periods. Ovulation bleeding followed by implantation bleeding?

Was on birthcontrol since sept 2012 stopped taking it after my last bleeding dec 1st 2012 dec 29th i had no period but next period due jan 26th came jan 28th once it ended i had spotting two weeks later for two days once when i wiped and once the next day in my panties it was a dark reddish brown after tht ended a week later i had brownish discharge tht turned to brown cervical mucus tht last for only two days aswell could this have been ovulation bleeding followed by implantation bleed a week later
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013