Dark brown spotting, early prolonged periods. History of PCOS, hirutism, infertility. Causes for symptoms?

Hello, I have PCOs for 3 years. I haven t have weight issue. No acne . I have hirsutism and irregular periods though.Plus Infertility . Haved 11 cycles last year. This month my period is strange. It started on cycle day 21 which is not normal for me. My periods are always late (between 30-40 days). It started with dark brown spotting. After period, I have spotting (dark brown-sometimes light red). Today cycle day 10 and I have still spotting). What could change in my body? What is your opinion? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013