Dark brown spotting before periods, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Advise and opinion?

I had some regular dark brown spotting starting on 5/22, this is pretty normal for me right before my period. I was due to start my period on 5/25. I have not started my period and the spotting has cleared up to a very very light brown only when i wipe. almost like I have dark urine and not discharge . My period has not started. I took a PG test this morning and it said negative, should i see my OBGYN?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
You may be having progesterone hormonal deficiency which causes spotting before periods Your ovulation may not be regular so progesterone production will be less leading to irregular spotting premenstrually Drink plenty of water which will clear your urine You can wait for 1 week to see if your period will come normally if not see a gynea to get your periods regularied