Dark brown spotting. What could be the reason?

hi good morning wednesday night i went to the bathroom and saw somw dark brown spots on my underwear but it has no scent then thursday morning i went to the bathroom and saw blood on my pant, so i showered and put on a ad, then i relised its not my period so i took off the pas, woke up again this morning and see the brown spot again but my urine is red like blood in it
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Your presentation can be brought about by various factors like birth control, rough sexual intercourse, hormonal imbalance, uterine abnormalities, abnormalities of the inner lining of the uterus, infections, and so one.

So it would be most wise to visit a doctor and go about an elaborate evaluation including a urine analysis, physical examination, ultrasound examination, complete blood count, vaginal swab test, etc; to establish the exact cause and accordingly address it.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.