Dark brown moles on face, red nose and deaf ears during flu. Reason?

hi doc its me Mr..Altaf. I am facing flue n reddish nose head n dumb ears when i get flue and when i travel through air n small dark brownish moles on my face is growing slowly. I visited dermatologist specialist but in vain.Some doc tell me that all these r due to flue,some says due to stomach n some says allergy, n i m much tense because i m not getting the right cause n solution of my disease.Please suggest me the cure n tell me the main reason because of which i m facing such reddish nose,dark brown moles n deaf ears.I m waiting for your kind reply soon because i m loosing my confidence due to these.
Mr. Altaf
Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN MEDICINES OF FLU LIKE ANTIBIOTICS AND PARACETAMOL THE CONDITION OCCURS LIKE THIS
AND ALLERGY DEVELOP
MAY BE SOME POST NASAL DRIP OF SINUSES BLOCKING EARS
TRY THE MEDICINE I AM WRITING BELOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN YOU CAN POST AGAIN
TAKE DOXI 100 MG BD FOR 14 DAYS
TAKE ANTIALLERGIC MONTAIR FX ONCE A DAY
SYP TOSSEX 1 TSF NIGHT
APPLY NEOMYCIN H EYE OINTMENT IN NOSE BD
SEA WATER DROPS 2 DROPS AT NIGHT IN EACH NOSE
APPLY CLINDAMYCIN MIXED WITH FLUTCASONE ON AFFECTED NOSE BD
AND CALAMINE LOTION AFTERNOON
TAKE LIQID ANTACID TDS
FOR HEAD YOU CAN APPLY DIPROVATE LOTION AT NIGHT AND WASH WITH KETAKONAZOLE SHAMPOO IN MORNING TWICE A WEEK
TAKE DOXI FOR 3 WEEK AND ANTI ALLERGICS FOR 4 WEEK
YOUR EARS WILL OPEN WHEN MUCUS CLEAR UP
SPOTS WILL BE GONE SLOWLY MAY BE 3 MONTHS
YOU APPLY LOCAL APPLICATIONS CONTIMUOUSLY
DONT USE MUSTARD COCONUT WALNUT GROUND NUT AND ALMONDS AND SOYABEAN OIL
USE OLIVE FOR APPLICATION ON HAR AND FOR COOKING
KEEP SKIN DRY
NO OILY AND GREESY FOOD
DRINK LOT OF WARM WATER