Dark brown mark near my right eye

I went to a beauty salon to wax my face and I ended up with a red mark near my right eye. In the next days it developed a dry layer of skin which peeled off in few days and left a dark brown mark instead. How do I get rid of this brown mark on my face?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If the mark was as a result of an injury, it will gradually resolve as the skin exfoliates.. No special treatment is required.. Watch out for further changes in the skin and may have to report to the doctor if any changes like increase in size, growth changes, ulceration occurs..