Dark brown lines on inner thighs. Not stretch marks. What could it be?

Hello, I have dark brown lines running down both of my inner thighs, it looks like a a darker and longer stretch mark , but it is definitely not one! I am not sure if it is anything to do with wearing skinny jeans? Or circulation? I am a 20 year old girl that it not fat or thin .. size 8/10 UK. Do you know what this could be? I had first noticed it about two weeks ago and it hasn t changed since. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
thank you for query
you should change your under garment and jeans it may reaction to cloth material and apply betnovate gm apply locally and if itching present you should take anti histamine drug
and consult skin specialist.