Dark brown leg after TKR, have excessive amount of scar tissue. Is it normal?

Hi there, I had a TKR on my left knee about 5 weeks ago, and now my left leg is a darker brown then the right one. Is this normal? With having to wear the brace which almost completely covers the leg, it is definitely not from the sun... I should also mention that I do have a excessive amount of scar tissue . I scelduled for a MUA next week. Not sure if the scar tissue would have anything to do with it..... Thank You Mrs. Madison
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, you had gone through the major surgical procedure and now facing some problem in fact I such cases the clinical examination is very important without this it is difficult to say exact what might be happening, but form the history given here I could say that this could be something to take with the circulation hope this information helps you have nice day.