Dark brown feces like spotting in panties, had sex prior to discharge, taking BCP. What could it be?

I.have a dark brown feces like substance in my panties... I am not pregnant & I m 19 so I ve had my period before.. two days before this thick discharge came I had sex though .. and 3 days before I had sex I started taking birth control pills because I knew I was having sex with my boyfriend the upcoming weekend .. what could this discharge be? It looks like diahria * veryy scary
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Namasthe
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Inter menstrual spotting that is bleeding between the cycle could be possibly related to fluctuating level of your hormone.
There is no cause for concern

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K
MBBS,MS,MCH