Dark brown discharge weeks after HSG, not on periods due. Cause?

Hi, I had an HSG on January 14. This morning, exactly two weeks after the HSG, I had a very dark brown discharge . Not like a period and it doesn t seem to be blood . I shouldn t be starting my period until February 5 which is still eight days away. Could I just be starting my period early or is it something from the test I had done two weeks ago? Thank you for your help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
During HSG the cannulate your cervix to inject a dye in your uterus. The brown discharge could be the little bleed of your periods or that happened during HSG and could not find its way out at that time. Don't worry and wait for your periods. they would come.