Dark brown discharge, lower abdominal pain, shifting pain, trying to conceive. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi, I m 33 years old. my cycle is of usually of 28 days .my last period date was 30.5.12. in the mean time i am having dark brown discharge with light lower abdominal pain . I m trying to have a baby . I have a kid of 7 years old. I m not getting any other symptoms of pegnancy ...what causing this discharge ?. pain in lower abdmen is moving from side to side .sometimes in middle portion of lower abdomen .can i expect that i m pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012