Dark brown discharge, earlier scan showed small yolk sac. Reason?

hello doctor, I am aged 31 . My First pregnancy aborted at the time of 7weeks. Now I am pregnant. My last period was oct 12th and my husband is at abroad. He will come here oct 20th and our sexual realtion will starts at oct20th. After 37 days of my period I have bleed a little then we consult a doctor and admitted there. In the 7th week (after my period 12th october)I have done a scan. Doctor tell that yolk sac seen and I am pregnant but yolk sac is only 2.7 mm and tell that it is late pregnancy and scan after 2weeks. Now I have a little dark brown or black discharge . what is the reason for this?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012