Dark brown discharge, cramps, heavy blood discharge. Had pregnancy test. Miscarriage?

Period was due 4/23. On 4/5 I had unprotected sex, without ejaculation. Last wednesday (4/17) which would be 12 dpo, I noticed dark brown discharge, lasted for two days, then I got severe cramping and bright red blood. This has lasted from Friday and is still going on today. Is it possible that I miscarried? Am I pregnant? I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests (first response) all negative..on Friday, Sunday, and this morning.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013