Dark bluish, swollen spot on penis, blood leakage during masturbation. Reason?

I have a problem with a dark bluish and somewhat swollen spot on my penis skin. During sexual intercourse or during masturbation it gets really swollen and it s so easily irritable that it gets to the point where small quantities of blood start leaking from that spot. It all started several weeks ago when i irritated my penis to the point when it started leaking blood in small amounts like described in aforementioned case. I am 20. What might be the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
Thanks for your query.You query.You have a dark bluish s[pot on on your penis and you get bleeding after sex or masturbation.During erection the blood supply of the penis is increased many fold and bound to bleed from the wound probably a ulcer on your penis.due to friction.So please take antibiotics like Tag Taxuo o twice daily for a week and avoid sex or masturbation till it heals up completely.