Dark blotchy skin on face and inner thighs,uneven around the spots,tumor in ovary,right side ovary removed,no tumor on left side

I have dark blotchy skin on my face and inner thighs. The blotches on my face have improved. My inner thigh semmes to be getting darker. The skin is not raised but the areas around the spots are uneven. I have a tumor on my ovary that caused the blotches on my face. My ovary has been removed on my right side. There has been no new tumors on my left. Doctor seems clueless.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
As you have a recurrent tendency for tumours which have been suppressed constantly . So In order to break the tendency for recurrent outgrowths you must also try some alternate modes of treatment like Homoeopathy etc.
Do regular exercises and yoga for good physical health
Avoid excessive use of sugar, fats and fried food for ovary and general health.
Drink 2 to 3 lts of water daily.