Dark blood in stools, constipation, acidity. On laxatives, antacids, abdominal pain. CT scan normal. Treatment?

Hi I m 31yr female suddenly Im seeing dark color blood in my stools . Since one week .i have constipation since aug 2009 and keep taking laxatives off n on.acidity started in 2010 n I resorted to antacids off n on.i tried to modify my lifestyle n eating habits.helped me but then in 2011 April I got pain below navel .not very severe but cudn t do brisk lasted for 10 days n then I got severe acidity n with it the pain went away.similar pain reoccurred in may again for 1 month n then went away with acidity episode n then again in July 2011.then I went for a ct scan with all 3 types of contrasts but everything was normal.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012