Dark bleeding, back pain, abdominal pain, breast tenderness, leg pain. Ectopic pregnancy?

Hi doctor, i`m really scared after i read some symptoms of ectopic pregnancy , i have pregnancy symptoms for about 10 weeks now , last week i had serious bleeding in drak colour and watery and back pain and a little of abdominal pain .the bleeding stooped about 5 days but still feel the pain in my left side of my back and sometimes in my leg and my heals as well as breats tenderness .i would be happy to reply me as soon as possible .Thank you so much
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012