Dark blackish spots, one on each side on the inside of vagina. Need advise ?

on the inside of my vagina , on what looks to be the labia minora , i have two dark blackish spots. one on each side. i am 14 and have never had any kind of sex. i do masturbate but not frequently. they have been there for a while but have never hurt or cause me any sort of distress. they haven t grown, but they weren t there 3 months ago. i am really scared because of some of the stories i have read online so please help
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012