Dark band appearing in lip, drinks black tea. Reason?

I am a 17 year old guy. I have a dark line/band appearing in the middle of my bottom lip. I don't smoke, drink or anything. I do drink 1-2 glasses of black tea everyday. Why is this dark band appearing on my otherwise pink lips? Please help me. Please tell me how to get rid of it. It is causing me constant embarrassment as many people are asking me if I smoke. And I don't smoke. So please give me some remedies.
Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. From your symptoms I can tell you some possible causes which are hyper pigmentation and fixed drug eruption due to some drug used recently or addison's disease. I suggets you to consult dermatologist to rule out the above possible causes and if they are ruled out you must check your ACTH levels to rule out addisons disease.It is difficult to diagnose your case without examination so consult your dermatologist and follow his instructions accordingly. Thank you.